WHEN YOU BUY THIS BOOK YOU ARE HELPING STUDENTS AT HIGHLAND EAST JR HIGH SCHOOL IN MOORE, OK
HOW A READER CAN SUPPORT THEIR FAVORITE AUTHOR:
We are in an age of many writers now. This is due to a lot of indie writers because they can’t get a literary agent to look at their work. It doesn’t mean
their work is bad, it just means that the agents are getting hundreds of query’s
a day which makes it hard for an unknown author’s query to get accepted. I have read a lot of indie books with wonder why this book hasn’t sold more copies.
Well you, the reader can help us, the indie writers. I have made a list of suggestions that may help us get noticed.
1) BUY A BOOK. Yea this one is simple. Just buy a new book. Places like Amazon and Barnes and Noble keeps count of the sales and in turn that is how they rank the books.
2) TELL A FRIEND. This is real important. If you tell a friend how much you enjoyed the book so that they will buy one or you buy one for them this helps with the sales of the book and how it will rate on Amazon or Barnes and Noble.
3) LEAVE A REVIEW. Now believe it or not a review means a lot to the author. Plus it helps with the sales of their books. A lot of times a review is the key to whether someone will read it or not.
4) HELP THE AUTHOR SELL THEIR BOOK. It helps a
lot after you read their book if you tell others about the great book you
read. Word of Mouth is the BEST advertising.
5) FIND A LOCAL AUTHOR TO HELP. If you enjoy reading a book from a local author, help them by reading their blogs, going to their book signing and purchase a book for a friend in the same area. (ADOPT AN AUTHOR)
Kristina gave me a link to some of her projects she needs for her school children. http://www.donorschoose.org/kristina.morris
I am the Author
a wife, a mother, a grandmother, and still believe in the power of love &