The money I raised will be used to help women leave their abuser forever and
start new life. So many women stay in a relationship because they cannot afford
anything. Most of them are jobless and with low self-esteem and need support.
Order the Paper version of Dianna Bellerose's Fire and Ice and Get a FREE coaching session. Check out her website:
The Silver Locket
Written by Marie Fostino
When Jennifer finds that her daughter is not
home from school yet, her past flashes before her eyes. Memories of moving, meeting new friends, falling in love, senseless death, and becoming a mother at the tender age of sixteen.
People would stop Jenny and ask if the child she was with was her sister. She would reply, "No, this is my child."
A strange combination of sadness and joy overcome her when she turns back the clock. Names and faces float through her mind like ghosts that still haunt her.
The Silver Locket captures the teen soul, heartbreaking judgment calls, and the beauty of a close-knit Christian family. This book has a serious side, but also celebrates the small things in life. You will read how the “new teen on the block” makes friends, makes mistakes, finds her faith, and most importantly learns life lessons.
Launch date: Friday February 22, 2013
Contest Rules: To enter, one must leave a comment in the form below sharing a personal triumph. For example, "I worked full time to put myself through
college." Don't forget to include your name & email address! Submissions without, will not be counted.
Contest dates: Tuesday February 19th - Thursday February 21st
Prize: The lucky winner will receive a signed copy of The Silver Locket
along with a real silver locket.
Here is the website to enter this contest: http://www.creativeflightpub.com/
And may the odds be ever in your favor. Have fun with this. I hope you win.
I want to THANK some special people who put my BOOK LAUNCH on their Website:
Thank U Melodie: Melodie Musings: http://revenge-of-the-ginger.blogspot.com/2013/02/book-launch-and-contest-announcement.html
Thank U Madeline Dyer: http://madelinedyer.co.uk/marie-fostinos-the-silver-locket-to-be-available-in-paperback-22-feb-2013/
Thank U Sharon: Pinky's Favorite Reads: http://pinkypollock.blogspot.com.au/2013/02/the-silver-locket-giveaway.html?zx=1faac5ec52c2b5c0
Thank U Dianna Bellerose: Author "Fire & Ice" : http://diannabellerose-authorfireandice.blogspot.com/2013/02/creative-flight-publishing-welcome.html
NaptimeNovelties' Shop Announcement
When the house gets quiet in the afternoons, I love to create! :)
All pieces are designed and handcrafted
by me in a pet-free and smoke-free home. If you have ideas for a custom piece, please don't hesitate to contact me! I'll do my best to design something that you'll love!
On the morning of February 14, 1929 was the day in history of the massacre by the notorious gangster Al Capone. I have read, did the research and covered the year of this tragedy. I fictionalized some of the characters to make a little romance to this story but most of the story is just like History it is remember for. Check out my book.
He followed me out of the car to a barbed wired fence. Our eyes peered through the fence showing the destruction of the Oklahoma bombing. The building and surrounding area was still covered with debris from the blast. Aaron’s face
conveyed anxiety as he surveyed the site.
Then we walked around the block to view all the pictures, flowers and stuffed animals left in memory of the adults and children who lost their lives. I put my arm around him and spoke softly.
“This is why I’m becoming an EMT. Look around and see the devastation.”
Tears formed in my eyes just as they did the day of the bombing and saw
this site for the first time. “I want you to understand why I’m doing what I’m
doing. I want to help. Just like you’re helping our country by being in the
army, I want to help people in this city.” I felt his arm encircle my waist.
If you want to find out what happens you can buy my E-book on Amazon.
I thought this may be fun. Since I am making my book called The Silver Locket into paper back I thought I would have a contest and the winner can win the paperback book signed of course by me. I have made a series of questions and the first three who answer the questions correctly will win a signed book. The book will be made available to me at the end of February or beginning if March. So let’s have some fun. Here we go.
1) What was taken from Janie to make her late coming home from school?
2) In what city & state was Jenny born?
3) What was the name of the boy/girl who befriended Jenny first?
4) What was the name of the police officer who monitored the school grounds?
5) When was the first time Jenny had any liquor to drink?
6) Jenny went with the girls to the mall. What happened there to make Jenny feel uncomfortable?
7) When & where was the first time Jacy kissed Jenny?
8) Jacy decided he wanted to teach Jenny about life. When was the first time he gave her some weed to smoke?
9) The principal planned an assembly on a cool May morning and Mrs. Everstein showed up wearing a black dress, hat & veil. Who was she
mourning? (the name please)
10) What event did Jenny lie about going to and instead spent the weekend with Jacy?
11) The words I LOVE YOU came from Jacy where and when the first time he said them?
12) How old was Jenny when she found out she was pregnant?
13) How did Jenny tell Jacy he was the father?
14) Did Marie feel discriminated against by other adults after finding out her teenager was pregnant? If so who made her feel this way?
15) How did the high school help Jenny with her pregnancy so she could continue to go to school?
16) What was the name of the woman who created the course to help these teen age moms?
17) Amanda asked Jenny to take a walk with her one day after school and told her a secret. What is her secret?
18) What did Jenny give Jacy for Christmas?
19) Jenny was in a lot of pain and bleeding going into early labor. What name did the doctor give to what was happening to Jenny?
20) What happened to Jacy as he rushed to the hospital?
21) After the baby was born and Jenny finally went back to school, what did Jenny see in school before she fainted?
22) How did Uncle Erik put baby Janie to sleep?
23) Did Jenny finish high school?
24) Janie asked her mother Jenny to let her open up her locket. What pictures were inside?
I am the Author
a wife, a mother, a grandmother, and still believe in the power of love &