My book called A STRUGGLE OF THE HEART BY MARIE
FOSTINO - Annette has two guys in love with her. Aaron and Tim. One of them asked her to marry him with a fortune cookie. Find out who she picks. You can get it on AMAZON.
Check out this article that Janice Ross had done on
Changing Hands Book Store - 6428 S McClintock Dr, Tempe, AZ
My books are on the shelf at this store!
For a limited time I will give away one of these T-shirts when you buy a book at Changing Hands Book Store here in Tempe, AZ.
Dearest Marie, you are such a kind-hearted woman. I am constantly amazed at how
giving you are. This is a fantastic idea. Creative Flight will offer two books
for the price of one on each Silver Locket purchase made through CFP's online bookstore. Plus... each reader will receive FREE shipping.
Check out this BOOK STORE: http://www.creativeflightpub.com/Bookstore.html
Just remember that my proceeds are going to Highland East Jr High School, Mrs. Morris Class.
I work on ambulance at day
I am trying to think outside the box. How can I raise money for Mrs. Kristina Morris Class in Moore, Ok. As you may or may not remember her school was hit by a tornado and repairs are still being made. I am donating money to her class room to help her with supplies for the students.
Here is my new plan. What if I give away 20 paper back books. Yea give them away for free so you can read my book. But in return we have a contract that before the end of August you will buy book and give it to a friend. And the profit I make from your sale will go towards Highland East Jr High School in Moore, Ok.
Here is a pic of her class room as it is being repaired. Here is also a pic of some of the school that was completely destroyed.
So any suggestions? If I give away 20 books - only to the USA sorry, and in turn you will buy a book for a friend this could help raise money for her school. Please write me with any suggestions or if you are interested in this deal. God Bless.
Check out the T-shirt I finally got in the mail today. Anyone interested in a T-shirt? So let's brainstorm. Maybe if you bought like 5 books to pass to your friends, three good things can happen. 1) 5 people get a good book to read. 2) My profit of the books will go to Highland East Jr High School I Moore, Ok. 3) I will give you a T-Shirt like the one you see here. What do you think?
WHEN YOU BUY THIS BOOK YOU ARE HELPING STUDENTS AT HIGHLAND EAST JR HIGH SCHOOL IN MOORE, OK
HOW A READER CAN SUPPORT THEIR FAVORITE AUTHOR:
We are in an age of many writers now. This is due to a lot of indie writers because they can’t get a literary agent to look at their work. It doesn’t mean
their work is bad, it just means that the agents are getting hundreds of query’s
a day which makes it hard for an unknown author’s query to get accepted. I have read a lot of indie books with wonder why this book hasn’t sold more copies.
Well you, the reader can help us, the indie writers. I have made a list of suggestions that may help us get noticed.
1) BUY A BOOK. Yea this one is simple. Just buy a new book. Places like Amazon and Barnes and Noble keeps count of the sales and in turn that is how they rank the books.
2) TELL A FRIEND. This is real important. If you tell a friend how much you enjoyed the book so that they will buy one or you buy one for them this helps with the sales of the book and how it will rate on Amazon or Barnes and Noble.
3) LEAVE A REVIEW. Now believe it or not a review means a lot to the author. Plus it helps with the sales of their books. A lot of times a review is the key to whether someone will read it or not.
4) HELP THE AUTHOR SELL THEIR BOOK. It helps a
lot after you read their book if you tell others about the great book you
read. Word of Mouth is the BEST advertising.
5) FIND A LOCAL AUTHOR TO HELP. If you enjoy reading a book from a local author, help them by reading their blogs, going to their book signing and purchase a book for a friend in the same area. (ADOPT AN AUTHOR)
Kristina gave me a link to some of her projects she needs for her school children. http://www.donorschoose.org/kristina.morris
I am the Author
a wife, a mother, a grandmother, and still believe in the power of love &