This is me Marie when I am not writing or babysitting grandbabies.
How To Support An Indie Author
1) Buy their book. The couple of dollars they might make on royalties will help out buy their next cup of coffee while they are writing their next book.
2) If you can’t afford the book, let the author know. I bet he/she will be happy to give you a copy of their book to read.
3) Give them feedback. It is so important to the author to know what you thought of their story. Take a moment of your time; write a review on Amazon, Goodreads, B&N, etc. It will mean a lot to the author.
4) Tell your friends. Most of us indie authors don’t have the money to
advertise. So it would mean a lot if you told your friends about the great book you read and to buy it. The old saying is word by mouth is the best advertising.
5) Keep Reading. Without you, the author would have no reason to write. You are a very valuable person to the author.
(If I sell one thousand of one of my E-books, Amazon will make it into a paper back- Can U help me? If I picked one I would pick A Struggle of the Heart. Help me make history)
I am the Author
a wife, a mother, a grandmother, and still believe in the power of love &